Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- SMART Recovery Support - Life Beyond Addiction - Brisbane online group
- Group Description
- Empowering people to help themselves and each other manage addictive behaviours for the improvement of the health and social well being of the community.
- Who can Join
- Persons with an addictive behaviour or addiction; pre-screening required before joining.
- Contact hours
- Contact Gillies House to complete a pre-screening.
- Where we meet
- Closed online support group.
- A free group program assisting any problematic behaviours, including addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, food, shopping, Internet & others.
- More Info
- Guided by trained peers & professionals, participants come to help themselves & help each other using a variety of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) & motivational tools & techniques.
- Group Focus
- Provide accessible evidence-based tools to help people manage addictive behaviours.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- Karly and Kevin (07) 3876 7329
- Contact the group by email