Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- SMART Recovery Support - Life Beyond Addiction - Boonah
- Group Description
- Empowering people to help themselves and each other manage addictive behaviours for the improvement of the health and social well being of the community.
- Who can Join
- persons with an addictive behaviour or addiction
- Contact hours
- meet fortnightly, Thursday 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Where we meet
- Fassifern Community Centre, 4 Little High Street
- A free group program assisting any problematic behaviours, including addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, food, shopping, Internet and others.
- More Info
- Guided by trained peers and professionals, participants come to help themselves and help each other using a variety of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and motivational tools and techniques.
- Group Focus
- Provide accessible evidence-based tools to help people manage addictive behaviours.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane South & Logan
- Phone contact
- before attending, contact Valerie on 0428 623 160
- Contact the group by email