Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Parkinson's Qld Support Group - Yeppoon
- Group Description
- An informal, friendly gathering of people living with or impacted by Parkinson's. New members are always welcome.
- Who can Join
- Those living with Parkinson's disease, their carers, friends/family & interested others.
- Contact hours
- Meet 3rd Thursday of each second month at 9:00am (March - Nov).
- Where we meet
- Livingstone Shire Council Community Centre, John Street
- Informal conversation, guest speakers & activities.
- More Info
- We offer members a chance to meet & talk with others while offering each other emotional & practical support. Besides helping you realise you are not alone.
- Group Focus
- Offering emotional & practical support with Parkinson's Disease.
- Area serviced
- Central Qld
- Phone contact
- Ron or Shaeleen 1800 644 189
- Contact the group by email