Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Parkinson's Qld Support Group - Nambour & District
- Group Description
- An informal, friendly gathering of people living with or impacted by Parkinson's. New members are always welcome.
- Who can Join
- Those living with Parkinson's disease, their carers, friends, family members, interested others.
- Contact hours
- Meet 1st Friday of each month at 10:00am (Feb - Nov).
- Where we meet
- Sanctuary Park Church of Christ Facility, 22 National Park Road
- Informal conversation, guest speakers & activities.
- More Info
- Parkinson’s support groups use a self‐help model & are not therapy groups.
- Group Focus
- Emotional & practical support with Parkinson's Disease.
- Area serviced
- Darling Downs West Moreton
- Phone contact
- Paulette 1800 644 189
- Contact the group by email