Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Parkinson's Qld Support Group - Mitchelton
- Group Description
- An informal, friendly gathering of people living with or impacted by Parkinson's. New members are always welcome.
- Who can Join
- Those living with Parkinson's disease, their carers, friends, family members, interested others.
- Contact hours
- Meet 1st Tuesday of the month at 10:00am (Feb - Dec).
- Where we meet
- Gaythorne RSL, 534 Samford Rd
- Informal conversation, guest speakers & activities.
- More Info
- The support group gives you a chance to share your feelings & hear the experiences of others.
- Group Focus
- Offering each other emotional & practical support through our experiences with Parkinson's.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- David or Angela 1800 644 189
- Contact the group by email