Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Huntingtons Queensland
- Group Description
- A valuable opportunity to engage & interact with others in similar situations in a relaxed, supportive environment.
- Who can Join
- Persons affected with Huntingtons Disease, their carers & families.
- Contact hours
- Where we meet
- Phone for information on support groups.
- Providing support, advice & information in person, over the phone & via email. A supportive, informal opportunity to seek information & support in a safe & friendly environment.
- More Info
- There are three groups of symptoms: physical, cognitive & those affecting personality & emotions.
- Group Focus
- Huntingtons Disease is a genetic neurodegenerative disease.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- (07) 3064 3222
- Contact the group by email