Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Family Drug Support - Ipswich
- Group Description
- Open support group meeting for family members affected by someone's alcohol and/or drug use.
- Who can Join
- anyone affected by a family member's addiction
- Contact hours
- meet 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Where we meet
- EACH, 24 East St - Rear parking access via Wharf Street
- Providing opportunities to talk & listen to others in a non-judgemental, safe environment.
- More Info
- Also has Stepping Forwards - structured experiential course.
- Group Focus
- family support with Addiction to drugs and/or alcohol
- Area serviced
- Darling Downs West Moreton
- Phone contact
- Anna 0490 536 931 or Natasha 0484 002 178
- Contact the group by email