Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Australian Ectodermal Dysplasia Support Group (OZED)
- Group Description
- Assists families and people affected by Ectodermal Dysplasia (ED) with information, education and support.
- Who can Join
- People affected by Ectodermal Dysplasia (ED)
- Contact hours
- Where we meet
- Our meetings are held by teleconference which allows our members to connect with each other regardless of their location within Australia.
- Based in NSW
- More Info
- We are a 100% volunteer organisation and we receive no Government support.
- Group Focus
- Ectodermal Dysplasia is a term to cover a range of conditions. There are almost 200 different types of the condition with the effects ranging from mild to severe.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- Contact the group by email