Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Queenslanders with Disability Network (QDN) - Peer Support Group, online Under 35s
- Group Description
- A group for young people with disability, run by people with disability who are under 35 years old.
- Who can Join
- People with disability under 35 years old.
- Contact hours
- Online via Zoom on 4th Wed of the month at 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Where we meet
- State-wide meetings online, phone for details.
- Discussions on a range of topics relevant to young people with disability from housing, employment, being safe online, sport to social events.
- More Info
- Group Focus
- Online peer support for people with disability under 35 years old.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- (07) 3252 8566 or 1300 363 783
- Contact the group by email