Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Queensland Hypertension Association Inc (QHA)
- Group Description
- An Australian not-for profit organisation promoting education & research in the fight against high blood pressure.
- Who can Join
- by membership
- Contact hours
- Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
- Where we meet
- Public meetings, held every second month at Greenslopes Private Hospital, with a different educational topic covered at each meeting.
- Greenslopes, Brisbane
- Newsletters, Sales & maintenance of blood pressure machine. Advice & information service.
- More Info
- While hypertension usually has no symptoms, it can lead to severe complications such as stroke, heart attack, eye disease & kidney failure. Hypertension is known as the ‘Silent Killer’.
- Group Focus
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is the commonest chronic disease affecting our society.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan
- Phone contact
- Contact the group by email