Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Parkinson's Qld Support Group - Young Onset - Online
- Group Description
- An informal, friendly gathering of people younger than 50 years of age diagnosed with Parkinson's. New members are always welcome.
- Who can Join
- People diagnosed with Parkinson's who are younger than 50 years of age.
- Contact hours
- Meet Online 1st Tues of the month at 7:00pm (Jan - Dec).
- Where we meet
- Zoom meeting Registration Link: https://bit.ly/youngonsetzoom
- Informal conversation, guest speakers & activities.
- More Info
- A group setting for members to meet others impacted by Parkinson's, share support & gain information.
- Group Focus
- Emotional & practical support with Parkinson's Disease.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- 1800 644 189
- Contact the group by email