Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Older Women's Network - Burnie Brae
- Group Description
- Committed to promoting the rights, dignity & well being of older women.
- Who can Join
- Older women - phone for membership details.
- Contact hours
- Meet second Thursday of each month at 9:30am
- Where we meet
- Burnie Brae Community Centre, 60 Kuran Street
- Meetings. Health also includes a personal sense of well being, socio-economic, emotional, social, cultural & physical factors.
- More Info
- Older women should have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of decision making, on local & national levels that could affect their well being.
- Group Focus
- We believe that priority must be given to the maintenance of health & well being.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- Tee 0427 698 781
- Contact the group by email