Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Myasthenia Gravis Support Group - Ipswich
- Group Description
- To improve the quality of life for people with Myasthenia Gravis & their families.
- Who can Join
- Any person medically diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis, their carers or any person who supports the aims & objectives of the association.
- Contact hours
- phone for details
- Where we meet
- Meetings for support, coffee/chat across Qld, regular conference & condition-specific information. Newsletter.
- More Info
- The condition is caused by a breakdown in communication between nerves & muscles.
- Group Focus
- Myasthenia gravis is a weakness & rapid fatigue of muscles under voluntary control.
- Area serviced
- Darling Downs West Moreton
- Phone contact
- 1800 802 568 or Anita 0414 588 312
- Contact the group by email