Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Guillain Barre Syndrome & CIDP Support Group of S.E. Queensland
- Group Description
- It is an inflammatory disorder of the peripheral nerves, those outside the brain & spinal cord. The syndrome occurs sporadically. It can't be predicted, and can occur at any age and in either sex
- Who can Join
- people affected by Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Contact hours
- contact by email or Facebook
- Where we meet
- Occasional get-togethers with other sufferers
- Visits to patients by recovered persons. Support via phone & email.Support to family & friends of patient.
- More Info
- Information booklet, newsletters.
- Group Focus
- Information & support with Guillain Barre syndrome or rare disease.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- Contact the group by email