Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Functional Neurological Disorder - FND Living - North Brisbane Support Group
- Group Description
- An opportunity for people to share their experiences & feelings with others who are going through similar experiences. Share information & resources to help people with FND.
- Who can Join
- People with FND disorders, their families/carers
- Contact hours
- Meet 3rd Thurs of the month from 9:30am - 11:30am - phone or see events calendar for details.
- Where we meet
- Chermside Library, Meeting Room 3, 375 Hamilton Road
- The group facilitators may lead a discussion about particular topics or experiences. Meetings could involve laughter, tears, empathy, acceptance & learning something new.
- More Info
- Groups can also help participants become more informed about FND-related topics, such as treatments, exercise & mobility, relationships & life with FND.
- Group Focus
- A safe, quiet space to connect with other people with Functional Neurological Disorder (FND).
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- Nerine 0493 560 454
- Contact the group by email