Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Empower Autism Support Group - Adult Group, Face to Face
- Group Description
- A self-help discussion group, led by an experienced facilitator.
- Who can Join
- People with autism aged 30 years & over.
- Contact hours
- Meet 2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Where we meet
- The Empower Autism Centre, Unit 1, 16 Yarraman Place
- The group meets both face to face & via Zoom. Small contribution fee required.
- More Info
- A better understanding of their autism, share ideas & experiences with likeminded people & explore strategies for everyday life.
- Group Focus
- People with autism sharing their ideas & experiences.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- (07) 3865 2911
- Contact the group by email