Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Emerge Australia Online Community
- Group Description
- Providing hope & help for people living with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Who can Join
- People living with ME/CFS, their family/carers & interested persons.
- Contact hours
- Each session will last for just under an hour with about 8 to 10 people/group.
- Where we meet
- phone for details
- Peer support for patients, carers & a place for community building for people with limitations caused by living with ME/CFS.
- More Info
- Online community groups have three core themes: Patient-support, Carer-support, Community-building.
- Group Focus
- To improve health outcomes & quality of life for those with ME/CFS & those with post viral disease.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- 1800 865 321
- Contact the group by email