Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Clubhouse, Jacaranda - Ipswich & West Moreton
- Group Description
- A place where people are known as “members” participate in their own recovery process by working and socializing together in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Who can Join
- Anyone experiencing mental health issues.
- Contact hours
- Mon - Fri 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Where we meet
- Shop 4 Nolan’s Plaza 44 East Street
- social gatherings; two service units - Business Service Unit & Food Service Unit
- More Info
- Empowering Daily Living Skills Program for adults experiencing mental health challenges in the Ipswich and West Moreton region.
- Group Focus
- An empowering daily living skills program designed to improve the mental health of its members.
- Area serviced
- Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane South & Logan
- Phone contact
- (07) 3281 0344
- Contact the group by email