Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Brook Red Community Centre - Beenleigh
- Group Description
- We are an inclusive peer run community & offer a number of recovery-oriented groups & 1 on 1 peer support in our centre.
- Who can Join
- Anyone over the age of 18 years with mental health concerns.
- Contact hours
- Tues to Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm & Sat 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Where we meet
- Beenleigh Centre, 13a/20 Main Street
- Peer support groups, social outings, movies, games night.
- More Info
- Our centre is a bright & open space, full of friendly people working together on their recovery with mental health concern.
- Group Focus
- Mental health support for people on their recovery journey & building a community of mutual support.
- Area serviced
- Phone contact
- Contact the group by email