Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Australian Speak Easy Association - Toowong
- Group Description
- To aid & support people who stutter with moral & practical support.
- Who can Join
- by membership
- Contact hours
- Meet every two months on Sunday & weekly Zoom meeting - phone for details.
- Where we meet
- Toowong Library, Toowong Village Shopping Centre, 9 Sherwood Rd
- To make available small groups & other opportunities to practise fluent speaking in a supportive environment.
- More Info
- Providing as much factual information as possible about stuttering & treatment available in Australia & overseas.
- Group Focus
- Moral & practical support for people who stutter. There is no judgment as we share our stories & journeys.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- David Dallow 0409 624 586 - please contact as scheduling is flexible
- Contact the group by email