Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Empower Autism Support Group, Young Adults - Virginia (North Brisbane)
- Group Description
- A safe place to meet other young Autistic adults & make friendships & share experiences.
- Who can Join
- Young adults aged from 18 years to 30 years with autism.
- Contact hours
- Meet fortnightly on Thursday, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Where we meet
- The Empower Autism Centre, Unit 1, 16 Yarraman Place,
- Our young adult peer support group is run by experienced volunteer coordinators with lived experience.
- More Info
- It is somewhere to regularly meet up, to have fun, share strategies, to talk through challenges & to celebrate strengths & successes among friends.
- Group Focus
- Young adults with autism, making friendships & sharing experiences.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- (07) 3865 2911
- Contact the group by email