Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Arthritis Queensland, Online Support Group - Parents
- Group Description
- To provide support to the newly diagnosed & provide a safe place where parents of children with JIA can share their stories, new & ongoing.
- Who can Join
- by membership, online parent's group
- Contact hours
- Where we meet
- online closed group
- A closed forum for discussion and support.
- More Info
- A place to celebrate our success stories when medications work & times of remission are achieved, when personal goals are achieved, for both your child and the family.
- Group Focus
- An online support group for parents of children who suffer from juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- 1800 011 041
- Contact the group by email