Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Aphasia Support - Toowong Gossips Coffee Group
- Group Description
- Aphasia support for friends, family and carers. We have speakers and chat.
- Who can Join
- Contact hours
- Meet 1st Wednesday of each month, from 10:00am – 11:30am
- Where we meet
- Toowong Library located in: Toowong Shopping Centre, 9 Sherwood Rd
- Morning tea for a $1 donation. Aphasia may affect everyday communication, relationships and everyday living.
- More Info
- People with aphasia may have difficulty with: Talking, Listening (understanding what others say), Reading, Writing
Using numbers, Using gestures. People with aphasia are competent & intelligent.
- Group Focus
- Aphasia is a language difficulty caused by damage to the brain.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- Contact the group by email