Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Aphasia Support - Northside Coffee Group
- Group Description
- We are a social group supporting stroke recovery and aphasia.
- Who can Join
- Contact hours
- Meet first Thursday of every month at 10:00am
- Where we meet
- Mango Hill Tavern
- Mango Hill
- Social group offering support
- More Info
- People with aphasia may have difficulty with: Talking, Listening (understanding what others say), Reading, Writing, Using numbers, Using gestures.
People with aphasia are competent and intelligent.
- Group Focus
- Aphasia is a language difficulty caused by damage to the brain.
- Area serviced
- Darling Downs West Moreton
- Phone contact
- Angela Carbone on (07) 3882 0526 or 0417 739 498
- Contact the group by email