Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Al-Anon Family Groups - North Queensland Area
- Group Description
- To help families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living with someone whose drinking is a problem.
- Who can Join
- Anyone who has a family member, a relative or friend who has alcoholic problem.
- Contact hours
- Where we meet
- various locations - phone for details
- Our program of recovery is adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous and is based on the Twelve Steps, the Twelve Traditions, and the Twelve Concepts of Service.
- More Info
- Remember: You are not alone and there is always hope. Alateen is our recovery program for young people.
- Group Focus
- Supports families & friends of problem drinkers/alcoholics.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- 1300 252 666 (for the cost of a local call)
- Contact the group by email