Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Parkinson's Qld Support Group - Gympie
- Group Description
- An informal, friendly gathering of people living with or impacted by Parkinson's. New members are always welcome.
- Who can Join
- Those living with Parkinson's disease, their carers, friends, family members, interested others.
- Contact hours
- Meet 2nd Monday of the month at 10:00am (Feb - Dec).
- Where we meet
- Gympie Indoor Bowls Hall, 35 Graham St
- Informal conversation, guest speakers & activities.
- More Info
- Support groups can help you renew your sense of hope in dealing with changes to your lifestyle & offer you the chance to make new friends.
- Group Focus
- A chance for Parkinson's members to meet & talk with others while offering each other emotional & practical support.
- Area serviced
- Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast
- Phone contact
- Jodi 1800 644 189
- Contact the group by email