Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- STEPS Autism Treehouse - Senior Teen's Social Group - Sunshine Coast
- Group Description
- We provide support to our community with access to resources, life skills programs, education & social events for children with autism.
- Who can Join
- Teens aged 15 - 18 years living with autism.
- Contact hours
- meet weekly on Thursdays 5:00pm - 7:00pm - phone for details
- Where we meet
- STEPS Autism Treehouse Office Space, 78 Duporth Ave
- This is a great chance to meet new friends in a supported environment.
- More Info
- We have a great range of fun activities planned, so there's something for everyone: such as art & craft, drawing, games, excursions, creative activities etc
- Group Focus
- Social group for teens aged 15 - 18 years living with autism.
- Area serviced
- Sunshine Coast
- Phone contact
- (07) 5409 9014
- Contact the group by email