Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Post Polio Groups - Rockhampton
- Group Description
- Connects people with lived experience with a physical disability to share their experiences & advocate for inclusive communities.
- Who can Join
- anyone with polio, family, friends & other interested persons
- Contact hours
- meet 1st Thurs of the month at 11:00am
- Where we meet
- phone for details
- Hear from special guest speakers & talk about the issues that matter. Regular catch-ups are a great way to stay informed & connected with your local community.
- More Info
- We also provide Peer Support services for members seeking one-on-one advice or guidance about living with spinal cord damage.
- Group Focus
- support with living with polio & sharing experiences with others
- Area serviced
- Central Qld
- Phone contact
- Robynne Clifton 0473 576 107 OR Anne Guthrie 0407 116 035
- Contact the group by email