Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Overeaters Anonymous - Cooroy
- Group Description
- Individuals who, through shared experience, strength and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating.
- Who can Join
- We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively.
- Contact hours
- Thursday 1:30pm - 2:30pm (no meeting on public holidays)
- Where we meet
- Cooroy Library, small meeting room, 9 Maple Street
- OA addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
- More Info
- study meeting
- Group Focus
- Area serviced
- Sunshine Coast
- Phone contact
- Sheila: 0404 302 186 - call to confirm meeting
- Contact the group by email