Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Hearing Impaired Support Group - Redlands
- Group Description
- Support and understanding for people, and their families, who experience difficulties resulting from hearing loss.
- Who can Join
- anyone with a hearing impairment & their families/carers
- Contact hours
- Meet every second Saturday of the month (except as advised) from 9.30am - 11.00am.
- Where we meet
- Donald Simpson Community Centre, 172 Bloomfield Street (cnr Russell Street)
- Information about the range of services available to the Hearing Impaired and to educate the general community about the implications of hearing loss.
- More Info
- Advocate for the provision of greater access to technology and facilities to assist communication for people with hearing loss.
- Group Focus
- support & information for people who are hearing impaired
- Area serviced
- Brisbane South & Logan
- Phone contact
- Brisbane Hearing Australia, Brisbane office, (07) 3844 5065 (Voice/TTY)
- Contact the group by email