Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Friends of Queensland Fertility Group (Friends of QFG)
- Group Description
- The aim of the group is to provide support and information to members who are invited to contribute their personal stories.
- Who can Join
- Anyone experiencing infertility concerns.
- Contact hours
- Facebook page is monitored Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Where we meet
- Provides support, newsletter, information nights, phone support, chatbot, library, social events.
- More Info
- "Friends" puts its members, both near & far, in touch with others who are dealing with the sometimes very isolating experience of being an infertile person in a seemingly over-fertile world.
- Group Focus
- A support group for people needing IVF and/or Assisted Reproduction treatment (present and past) & is run by dedicated volunteers.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Central Qld, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- 1800 111 483
- Contact the group by email