Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Drug ARM - Wide Bay Burnett Qld
- Group Description
- Provide non-judgemental & confidential support through counselling, case management, life skills education & group work through shared experiences.
- Who can Join
- Young people, their families or carers who want help to make positive changes related to their alcohol or other drug use.
- Contact hours
- phone for details
- Where we meet
- various locations
- Relapse prevention, coping strategies, relationship skills, anger management, emotional regulation, mental health, and other life skills support.
- More Info
- Programs range from come-as-required groups, weekly sessions & even daily support programs.
- Group Focus
- Young people who want help to address issues related to their alcohol or other drug use.
- Area serviced
- Far North Qld, North Qld, Western Qld, Central Qld, Wide Bay, Sunshine Coast, Darling Downs West Moreton, Brisbane North, Brisbane South & Logan, Gold Coast
- Phone contact
- (07) 3620 8880 or 1300 656 800
- Contact the group by email