Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Arafmi Carer Support Group - Teneriffe (Head Office)
- Group Description
- A supportive environment where people have the opportunity to talk about their feelings, help explore alternative ways of coping, offer support to other group members, or to simply listen & observe.
- Who can Join
- Anyone who is caring for a loved one with mental illness and/or psychiatric disability.
- Contact hours
- Last Saturday of the month, 10:00am – 12 noon
- Where we meet
- Arafmi Carer Hub (HO), 24 Chermside Street
- Informing carers of Arafmi services & resources that are available to assist their caring role.
- More Info
- Monthly meetings, friendship, skills development workshops.
- Group Focus
- Carers of friends or relatives with a mental illness and/or psychiatric disability.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane North
- Phone contact
- 1300 554 660 or (07) 3254 1881 Carer Support Line
- Contact the group by email