Skip to content
Support group details
- Group Name
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Beenleigh
- Group Description
- A fellowship of men & women who share their experience, strength & hope with each other that they may solve their common problem & help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Who can Join
- Anyone may attend open AA meetings. But only those with a drinking problem may attend closed meetings or become AA members.
- Contact hours
- Meet on Saturday at 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Where we meet
- Beenleigh Neighbourhood Centre, 10 James St, Mansfield Walk
- Meetings are relaxed, friendly & open. All members are themselves recovering from alcoholism. Information, support.
- More Info
- Our primary purpose is to stay sober & help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Group Focus
- Sharing of experiences & to help each other recover from alcoholism.
- Area serviced
- Brisbane South & Logan
- Phone contact
- Noel 0402 808 200 or 1300 222 222
- Contact the group by email